The Staff Training and Development Committee (STDC) is tasked with conducting training programs, seminars, and workshops for the UP Diliman library staff as part of the University Library’s program of career and personal development.
The Library Wellness Program: Nutrition and Stress Management Training held last 16th of April was STDCs first offering for 2012. Following are the up-and-coming offerings from the STDC:
- Resource Description and Access (May 7, 2012)
- Library Team Building (May 25, 2012) at Sajorda River Park, Zambales.
- Index to Philippine Periodicals Online (July 2, 2012)
- Basic Digital Photography for Librarians (September 8, 15 & 22, 2012)
- Simple Book Repair and care (October 22, 2012)
The members of the STDC are Jocelyn P. Basa of the CHK Library, Nancy T. Beraquit of the CHE Library and Zenaida R. Ponseca of the Foreign Serials Section. The committee is chaired by Modesta M. Omega of the Bibliography and Indexing Division.
For more information, please contact Modesta M. Omega at 9818500 local 2853 or 2857.
***These are in-house workshops for UP Diliman staff. We do not have workshops open to the public yet and if we do have, we will be announcing all the details in the Library website and UP Library Bulletin Online.
>> A. Bautista